Saturday, July 09, 2005

an interesting sentence

I was glancing through the new york times (taking everything I saw with a thick helping of salt) when I saw an article entitled: If It's a Muslim Problem, It Needs a Muslim Solution By Thomas L. Friedman. In it he goes on about how if the muslims don't kickout the terrorists, then arabs and muslims in western countries will be discriminated against and more arabs won't be let in. It was a farely stupid article, but there was one sentence that caught my eye:

'It is essential that the Muslim world wake up to the fact that it has a jihadist death cult in its midst.'

There is an element of truth there. I just saw this and needed to share it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Neil said...

thank you for putting together this blog. i enjoy it very much. very smart!

Monday, July 11, 2005 3:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home