Thursday, November 23, 2006

Subject: Kerry, the idiot...

This is a letter written by a marine in response to Kerry's insult on
them. Enjoy and repost if you feel the notion:


Yesterday John Kerry said, "You know education, if you make the most
of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to
be smart, you can do well, and if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq"

So I wrote him a letter:

I am a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. I am currently on
my second tour in Iraq, a tour in which I volunteered for. I speak
Arabic and Spanish and I plan to tackle Persian Farsi soon. I have a
Bachelors and an Associates Degree and between deployments I am
pursuing an M.B.A. In college I was a member of several academic honor
societies, including the Golden Key Honor Society. I am not unique
among the enlisted troops. Many of my enlisted colleagues include
lawyers, teachers, mechanics, engineers, musicians and artists just to
name a few. You say that your comments were directed towards the
President and not us. If we were stupid Senator Kerry, we might have
believed you.

I am not a victim of President Bush. I proudly serve him because he is
my Commander and Chief.

If it was you who was President, I would serve you just as faithfully.
I serve America Senator Kerry, and I am also providing a service to
the good people of Iraq. I have not terrorized them in the middle of
the night, raped them or murdered them as you have accused me of
before. I am doing my part to help them rebuild. My role is a simple
one, but important. You see Senator Kerry, like it or not, we came
here and removed a tyrant (who terrorized Iraqis in the middle of the
night, and raped them and murdered them). And we have a responsibility
to see to it that another one doesn't take his place. The people of
Iraq are recovering from an abusive relationship with a terrible
government and it's going to take some time to help them recover from
that. We can't treat this conflict like a microwave dinner and throw a
temper tantrum because we feel like it's taking too long.

Senator Kerry, you don't have to agree with this war. You don't have
to say nice things about those of us who choose to make sacrifices for
the rights of every American rather than sit back and simply feel
entitled to it. But please Senator Kerry, if you're going to call me a
stupid murdering rapist, stick by what you say. Don't tell me that I
misunderstood or that you would never insult a veteran because you're
one, too. Having been there and done that does not give you a free
pass to insult me.

My suggestion for you, Senator Kerry, is to remember that your
speeches are recorded, and broadcast to us simpletons over here. You
may want to write down what you want to say before you say it, maybe
have somebody look at it before you say it and tell you what others
might hear. Remember that we can't read your mind, if there are any
misinterpretations in what you say, it's because you didn't
communicate clearly.

Good luck to you Senator Kerry, if nothing else it's always
entertaining to watch you try and climb out of the holes that you
constantly dig for yourself.

Sincerely,

Somebody who is watching his daughter grow up in photographs so that
you can have the right to say whatever you want about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home